We would love to host your large group event! For groups of 10 or more participants, we do require booking in advance to ensure we can accommodate the event, and we also require that you book at least 14 days in advance so we can make sure we have the staff available to work the event. Standard events are 2 hours long, with 10-15 minutes of group arrival, getting everyone geared up, and going over rules, then ~1 hour 45 minutes of open climbing time.
A large group event requires a non-refundable deposit, depending on the size of the group.
- <18 participants - $50 deposit
- 19-30 participants - $80 deposit
- 30+ participants - Case by case basis ($50 minimum)
- Advanced Instruction - If your group requires specialized instruction (knot tying, rappelling, Boy Scout/Girl Scout merit badge requirements, etc.) there is a $25 fee per advanced instructor necessary
On the Day of the event, we charge per-participant (anyone in the building that does NOT climb is not charged) and this can be paid as one transaction by the group leader, or each participant can pay as they show up.
- $12 per participant 12 years old or younger
- $15 per participant 13 years old or older
The cost of the event covers admission to the gym, a rental harness for each participant, and 2 (or more) of our staff to be with your group specifically. Our staff will go over rules, teach the group how to use our facility in a safe way, and belay the participants throughout the event, as well as potentially teach any participant 13 or older how to belay.
How to Book an event
If you would like to schedule an event, email us at email@example.com