If you're looking for a fun after school activity for your child look no further! Canyons offers a variety of youth programs that help encourage physical activity and inspire confidence in themselves.
Designed as an after school program, Kids Climb is an introductory course for younger climbers. Here climbers have the opportunity to expand their climbing skills with other children. The program is staff-led, but doesn't follow a rigid coaching structure. This package includes a gym membership and is done using our EFT billing.
Space is limited. To reserve your child's spot or for more information call us at 214-872-2992 or email us at email@example.com.
When: Every Wednesday
Time: 5:00 - 6:30pm
Ages: 6 - 12
When: Wednesday and Friday
Time: 6:00 - 8:00pm
Ages: 6 - 12
This is a development team led by USAC certified Coach Ben Jensen. In this program your child will increase their climbing skills in a fun and supportive environment.
For more information speak with a coach.
- Enrollment is required in order to attend any of the programs. Fees may be prorated for the first month, but are then automatically billed on the 15th of each month thereafter via electronic fund transfer (EFT).
- Membership and coaching fees are billed on the 15th of each month. We do not prorate fees or refunds based on students' attendance.
- Canyons Climbing Gym observes the Frisco ISD calendar for holidays.
- Changes to another program may be requested by speaking to a coach. Inquire at the front desk for more information.
- Once enrolled in a climbing program, you will be charged on a month-to-month basis via EFT unless a withdrawal notice is received by the 10th of the month. We do not offer prorated withdrawals.
- If you would like to discuss anything with your child's coach, please email or make an appointment outside of normal class hours.
- Please know your child is expected to check in at the front desk every time they enter the gym. Keeping their membership tag on their climbing bag will ensure this is done quickly.
- Parents, siblings, and friends can observe from the spectator areas of the gym. They are NOT allowed on the mats, which are considered an "active climbing" area.
- Lone Star Climbing Team (LSCT) is independently operated and not formally a part of Canyons Climbing Gym LLC. Please contact Coach Kim Puccio if you have specific questions regarding this competitive youth climbing team. Inquire at the front desk for more information.